PE and Sport Premium
The PE and sport premium is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils.
The PE and Sport Premium allocation for 2021-2022 is £20,580
This will be spent in a number of ways to enhance learning in PE and school sport for all pupils and specific groups of targeted children.
- We have reappointed two specialist PE Teachers for this academic year to teach KS1 and KS2 children and work alongside teachers
- CPD for teachers to work alongside PE Specialists to provide staff development for class teachers teaching various areas of the New Curriculum. Particularly in KS1 and Early Years.
- Wider range of extra-curricular provision and increased participation.
- Leadership training for pupils.
- Continued promotion of living a healthy life style
- Continued development of Outdoor Adventurous Activities, both within and outside of the PE Curriculum.
- Provision for less active pupils, lower ability pupils and ‘gifted and talented’ pupils.
- More opportunities for ‘competition’ across the school, both through intra and inter-school events.
- Collaboration with other school, through festivals, inspirational visitors and contribution towards transport for sporting events.
To see PE and Sport Premium Action plans from previous years click the links below: